Saturday, November 26, 2011

195.0 (Too much to say, no time to say it...)

Well, it's been a while.  Just a quick note (with no pic--sorry) to say "One niney-five, booooi!"  I was pretty shocked when I popped onto the scale this morning, two days after THANKSGIVNG and actually saw that I lost weight over the holiday! o.0  Rather amazing to me.

I'll try and post a catch-up soon.  I started writing a blog-post back in September, but every time I sat down to finish it, I'd dropped more weight.  Then there were a few save-fails by Blogger that saw me lose the content, so just accept this 195 post as sort of a condolence prize until I put up something more substantial.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.  I don't have time to list what I'm thankful for.  It'd take days...

No comments:

Post a Comment