Saturday, June 13, 2009

And suddenly, 263-ish!

So much has happened in the past two weeks! I've just been running non-stop. This isn't the "life" blog, so I'll skip the details, but the details are part-and-parcel of the weight-loss. I haven't even been doing my daily walk, and STILL dropped weight. Regardless, it's all good.

But the majority of it is the eating. I'm back in control. I must eat 40% or less of what I used to. Even at that, I bet I'm still getting 1800kcal a day, so that says two things: 1) I can live on a reasonable amount, and b) what I was eating was way beyond reasonable. It feels so damn good to not feel like I'm a victim of my self and my inability to exert control in this area. It just feels good. I can dance again. I can walk again with much less effort. I look better. Women are flirting with me! A few women are even jealous OVER ME. I mean seriously, this has never happened to me in my life.

It's wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment