Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weightloss gives me...

...insomnia.

272.0. Still holding the line. Cool. I did expect to put back on the dance loss from the crazy weekend. That was mostly sweat. So to see 272 after two days of eating "normally" is encouraging. I know now more than ever that the weight-loss is real, and I have real traction now. All I had to eat yesterday were two cold-cut wraps, some hemp-seed chips, about a half a cup of humus and 3/4 of a bottle of Corona. Probably 1200 cal. Hunger isn't really bothering me all that much. I'm in that place now where I can just ignore it.

But this insomnia thing; oi. It's partly due to the weight-loss; the different energy level and the change in metabolism. But it's also due to a girl. I can't stop thinking about her, and no matter how damn tired I am, if I wake, I get that NRE head-spin, and boing! Awake and alert.

I think I'm going to do my walk here in the early dawn. Get it done before it gets hot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment