Monday, September 6, 2010

259 (and grumpy...)

In my defense, I haven't had a movement since LAST @#%@ FRIDAY, so I suspect that that's the vast majority of my "problem".  I shall fix that.

The whole bowel thing is really irritating.  It's keeping me from walking.  It's making me feel a tad enslaved, which I don't like.  I'm drinking fiber daily, and no luck.  I've upped my water intake.  No luck.

Whinge, whinge, whinge.

I have to go have lunch with a friend today.  The tavern we hang out at together.  Pub food.  I've no idea what I'll eat.  Back when I was a veg, it was a veggie burger (which is awesome there) onion rings and fries.  I've never looked at the meat side of that menu.   I think he has a turkey sandwich.  Hopefully chicken.  We'll see.

Just a bit down today, I guess.

Happy Labor Day, everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment