Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Goin' down. Down, down, down, down, down...

277.8 this morning. That feels good. I already physically feel better. Thank whomever. Actually, thank ME.

I've walked three days in a row, but will take tonight off. Was planning on it, but something suddenly came up. I used Google maps and discovered that the walk I'd been thinking I was doing that was a half-mile each way is more like 4/5ths of a mile, so my "mile walk" has been closer to 1.6 or there-abouts. That actually sorta makes me feel good.

Ate responsibly again, even though my GF and her OBF were talking about the desire for KFC. Used to love the stuff. Probably still would. Won't go back there.

I had my boiler-plate breakfast. Didn't eat anything all day until after I got home. Made a veggie burger with light mayo, cheese, my friend's vegan bacon (which turned out pretty well) shredded lettuce, K&M, and decided at the last minute to make a RediEgg patty. 0 fat and 0 cholesterol, and about 5-6g protien. I figured the protein would be a good addition, especially since it's a no carb, no fat addition. My intestines are a bit unhappy about it, though. We'll see how that goes.

I kinda plan on really ramping up the walking once I get down to about 270. If I remember last time around, that was a plateau that I found hard to get past/over/off of, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment