Friday, May 29, 2009

What a wonderful world...

273.6! I feel so much better! I love the motivated feeling. I now have even more motivation. Went on a fabulous date last night that turned into a fabulous date here @ D-Flat. Pretty innocent. Well, "innocent" in my world, anyway. No nekkidness. There. Anyway, I now have yet another reason to keep up my good work. She's perfectly fine with who I am, but I want to be better. I want to go do more things. Be active. Go out. I want to hike. Swim more. Get better. Be what I've always wanted to be.

I now have two beautiful women in my life. If anything, I need to get my ass in shape just to keep up.

Food yesterday? Barely had time for it. Had a bacon, egg, cheese and bagel sammy, then had a scant bit of humus plate with date last night over a beer. A bit carby, but no gain. No walk yesterday either, but energy burned cleaning and tidying the flat. Damn glad I did.

Very dance-intensive evening tonight and tomorrow night as well. I think maybe if I do this right, I may be able to dance my way past 270 by Monday. I'm not really setting that as a goal, but with the way things have been going, I think it's a real possibility. It is, without question, the second best exercise there is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment